CNN’S BRIAN STELTER, RUBBER CHICKEN AND A HUGE COMPLIMENT FOR TUCKER CARLSON

The Daily Caller | 4/25/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/stelterheadshot-e1556233868169.jpg

Where are jelly donuts when you need them?

As I walked into the ornate lounge at the National Press Club, my eyes immediately settled on a shiny bald head with dark glasses attached to it. There was no mistaking him: It was CNN’s Chief Media Correspondent Brian Stelter in the flesh. Dressed in a dark suit, white button-down shirt and a red, white and blue tie, the human dome gleamed in the dim lighting of the packed room. He sat in the back row, laptop on lap, and listened, along with the rest of us, to a panel on social media.

University - Missouri - J-School - Symposium - Thursday

The University of Missouri J-School put on a symposium Thursday. Stelter was the keynote speaker. Some notable names in the room: CBS News White House correspondent Major Garrett, Gannett’s Manuel Garcia, PolitiFact’s Angie Holan, NYT‘s Cecelia Kang, Politico‘s Nancy Scola, NewsGuard‘s James Warren, and Dallas Morning News‘ Hannah Wise. There were a variety of bigwigs from the University of Missouri J-School, the dean, the associate dean, an executive director and chair of something or other that you’ll never need to know. There were also a smattering of V.I.P’s from Georgetown, Northeastern and George Washington Universities.

Before we get to Stelter’s speech, there was lunch, which consisted of literal rubber chicken covered in about three glops of onion-y red sauce, an unappetizing rice that may have actually been quinoa or cous-cous and a miniature lemon tart with whipped cream garnished with a single half strawberry and a swirl of raspberry sauce circling the plate. The latter may have involved lemon curd but I tried not to think about it. I sawed through the chicken a few times and took a few dreadful spoonfuls of the flavorless dry grains. Honestly, a free lemon tart and coffee lunch is not a bad deal.

Staff

The wait staff...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Hell sometimes looks an awful lot like an office cubicle.