Kelly Ripa Gushes About Cher and Their Friendship: ‘Thank You for Keeping It Real’

PEOPLE.com | 4/25/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2019/04/kelly-ripa-2.jpg?crop=0px,0px,1500px,787.5px&resize=1200,630

There’s no end to the love people have for Cher.

In a PEOPLE exclusive, longtime Cher fan and friend Kelly Ripa thanked the singer for “keeping it real” in a new video project launched by The Cher Show, the singer’s hit biographical Broadway musical.

Ripa - Woman - Woman - Woman - Entertainment

“I think you know by now I love you and I have for as long as I can remember,” Ripa, 48, said. “You have seriously taught me so much about being a woman, a strong woman and an inclusive woman in the entertainment industry.”

She added, “I look up to you, I hold you in such high esteem and I thank you for keeping it real and normal and fighting the good fight.”

Ripa - Carol - Burnett - Nancy - Pelosi

Ripa was joined by Carol Burnett, Nancy Pelosi and Good Morning America‘s Robin Roberts in the video project, as well.

The Cher Show follows the story of the singer’s rise to fame, including her early childhood, her time as part of the singing duo Sonny & Cher as well as her Grammy, Oscar and Emmy awards.

The...
(Excerpt) Read more at: PEOPLE.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!