Katie Price flies to Turkey to have a tummy tuck... after vowing to get her bikini body back

Mail Online | 4/25/2019 | Connie Rusk For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/25/15/12711746-0-image-a-131_1556203440164.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/03/26/1673812199833093413/1024x576_MP4_1673812199833093413.mp4

Katie Price has flown to Turkey to undergo cosmetic surgery, after she was left feeling 'insecure' about her two stone weight gain.

The television personality, 40, flew out to Instabul on Wednesday night and has booked in for a tummy tuck.

Katie - 'MILF - Beach - Body - My

It comes after Katie vowed to be a 'MILF' and get her beach body back in My Crazy Life finale, after branding her recent weight gain 'disgusting'.

A source told MailOnline: 'Katie’s gone to Turkey for a procedure because she wants to sort her recent weight gain.

'She - Insecure - Weight - Work - Confidence

'She’s been insecure since putting on weight so is planning some work to help regain her confidence. '

Katie's representatives declined to comment when contacted by MailOnline.

My - Crazy - Life - Glamour - Model

On My Crazy Life, the former glamour model, 40, hinted at her unhappiness with her figure.

In the series finale, Katie told her friend Dionne she will get her beach body back, after flashing her bloated stomach.

Katie - Weight - Struggles - Year - Mirror

Katie has spoken openly about her recent weight struggles after a turbulent year, and recently admitted she feels 'disgusting' when she looks in the mirror.

She said: 'I've had five children, so yeah, I have put on weight and yeah it is affecting me because I find other people in the industry my size and they say yeah look at my nice curvy figure, but with me oh no if I put on weight I'm pregnant and I'm fat. I've always put on two dress sizes so what?'

Body - Woes - Katie - Shape - Summer

Despite lamenting her recent body woes, Katie vowed to get in shape for the summer, telling Dionne: 'I've always been a pin up I've always had ''the body'' and now I haven't got ''the body.''

'I'm going to change my whole outlook, I...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!