If There Was a Joe Biden Statue, Leftists Would Tear It Down

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 4/25/2019 | George Prayias
boti (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/APP-042519-Biden-Statue.jpg

RUSH: Hey, folks, I was sitting here thinking today, if there were a statue of Joe Biden out there like there are statues of Kate Smith, if there were a statue of Joe Biden out there, what would leftists do with it? They would have to demand that it be torn down because of things he said in the past. This guy, Joe Biden, we got all kinds of audio sound bites coming up. This guy, Joe Biden, actually stood for segregation.

At one time in his life he was in favor of segregation. He said it was the one way to promote black strength and black pride. And he came out in favor of forced busing and so forth – actually, he was opposed to that. But he came out in favor of segregation. I’m going back to the 1970s now. But it doesn’t matter, Kate Smith sang those songs in the 1930s and they want to tear her statue down outside the arena in Philadelphia.

Bite - Me - Positions - DOMA - Defense

I mean, think of all of Bite Me’s positions. He voted for DOMA, the Defense Against Marriage Act. But then remember the Obama team sent him out there to announce their change of heart on gay marriage. People have forgotten this. Everybody thinks Obama took the lead on that, but he didn’t. He sent Bite Me out there to do it.

But originally Biden voted for the Defense of Marriage Act and against gay marriage. He opposed desegregation and busing to integrate the schools. He has a long history of harassing women, sniffing their hair and all of that. I mean, those things alone require a Joe Biden statue to be covered up. Am I wrong? Using the left’s own behavior here against them.

Anita - Hill - Did - Clarence

He voted against Anita Hill. Did you know that? He voted for Clarence...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!