Khloe Kardashian shows off massive plump pout in 'good vibes' car selfie

Mail Online | 4/25/2019 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/25/16/12712910-0-image-a-38_1556205125121.jpg

Khloe Kardashian is giving out good vibes in her latest Instagram selfie.

Despite looking glam, her fans couldn't get over the distracting size of her lips as they rushed to comment on the reality star's post on Thursday.

Blonde - Beauty - Road - Snap - Attitude

The 34-year-old blonde beauty could be seen on the road in her new snap and oozed sexy attitude as she pouted for the camera.

'Good vibes only' the KUWTK star captioned the image.

Comments - Followers - Khloe - Looks

But some of the comments weren't so positive as her followers called Khloe out for her changing natural good looks too much.

'What happened to your lips?!' wrote one of her followers while others commented: 'Stop the injection [sic] plssssss' and 'Please stop with the duck lips'.

Lips - Fans - Face

And it wasn't just her lips that fans commented on, as some commented her face just looked different.

One commenter wrote: 'Your eyes got pulled back too much' as another chimed in, 'Can you PLEASE STOP doing stuff to your face your [sic] beautiful without all of it!'

God - Face - User

'My god, what is happening to her face?' another user commented.

Khloe's latest post comes after she appeared to blame ex-boyfriend Tristan Thompson for not putting enough effort into making their relationship work.

'If you cared about me like I cared about you, you would have...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!