Avengers: Endgame or bust -- My 59-hour Marvel movie marathon's on day 3

CNET | 4/25/2019 | Abrar Al-Heeti
shankay (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cnet1.cbsistatic.com/img/6wXDEjLUJiqe49SBn5ZUA0XQM6A=/2019/04/24/c5f8eeb1-1c9c-41cf-aa90-8fc30f782cc5/abrarcropped.jpg

My 59-hour Marvel movie marathon is here. Yes, I'm watching 59 hours of Marvel movies, back to back (to back).

For two and a half days, I'm essentially confined to a chair at an AMC theater in San Francisco as I attempt to watch all the movies from start to finish, beginning with Iron Man and wrapping up with Avengers: Endgame on Thursday (read our CNET review of Endgame here). I'll sleep in a theater chair and eat way more popcorn than I probably should. It's been nice knowing you, everyone.

Monday - Night - Night - Race - Bags

I slept well Monday night, the night before the big race, but not for very long since I got home late. My bags were packed with (hopefully) everything I'll need to keep me going: toothbrush, toothpaste, neck pillow, leggings, socks and battery packs. Lots of battery packs.

I'll add to this story (latest updates at the bottom) and share Twitter updates about my dwindling state of mind, so be sure to follow me there to see how I'm holding up.

MCU - Movies - Homecoming - Black - Panther

Before this, I'd seen only three MCU movies: Spider-Man: Homecoming, Black Panther and Captain Marvel. I liked them, but I wouldn't call myself a giant Marvel fan... yet. Here's to hopefully becoming one.

The movie rundown:

Tuesday - Am - PT - AMC - Metreon

Tuesday, 9:23 a.m. PT: I'm standing outside the AMC Metreon waiting to get in. There are seven other people waiting. I'd figured the theater would've opened the doors by now. First meal of the day: lemon cake from Starbucks. A needed sugar rush.

Tuesday, 9:58 a.m. PT: I'm in my seat! These chairs are seriously nice. Plenty of space between rows, which is great for getting in and out and stretching your legs.

Tuesday - PT - Iron - Man - Everyone

Tuesday, noon PT: Just finished Iron Man! I'm pleased to say I enjoyed it, as pretty much everyone told me I would. The...
(Excerpt) Read more at: CNET
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Sorry Mr. Franklin, we couldn't keep it.