Lil Xan says he's suspicious of girlfriend Annie Smith's claims she was pregnant and had miscarriage

Mail Online | 4/24/2019 | Adam S. Levy For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/25/04/12688646-0-image-a-45_1556163237265.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/04/07/2844379034622182665/1024x576_MP4_2844379034622182665.mp4

Lil Xan said he's suspicious of girlfriend Annie Smith's claims she was pregnant and had a miscarriage.

The 22-year-old rap artist told No Jumper on Tuesday that he and his girlfriend are 'in limbo or some s***' amid their 'very complicated' relationship.

Annie - Death - Right

'Don't get me wrong, I love Annie to death,' he said, 'but like it's complicated as f*** right now.'

Scroll below for video

Claims - February - Miscarriage - Month - Hoax

When asked if he thought her claims in February of being pregnant - and a subsequent miscarriage that occurred this month - were a hoax, the Betrayed artist said there were 'definitely things that [were] questionable' about the pregnancy, but he 'did really start seeing a belly.'

Controversy surrounded the pregnancy from the outset after they announced they were expecting: Social media users suggested she had pulled an image of their ultrasound from Google Images, which Smith denied.

Redlands - California - Native - Name - Nicholas

The Redlands, California native, whose full name is Nicholas Diego Leanos, said he asked her for 'some documentation' to back up her claims, and that 'another suspicious thing' was that she hemmed and hawed when he pressed her for it.

He said: 'I hope ... we're supposed to be getting some documentation from Kaiser Permanente ... but I was like, "I need the paperwork of the miscarriage that you had" ... this is another suspicious thing - I was like, "Go down to the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!