Woman accused of being neo-Nazi says she only entered Miss Hitler pageant after being pestered

Mail Online | 4/24/2019 | Joel Adams For Mailonline
Firefang (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/25/01/12303206-0-image-a-50_1556152481804.jpg

A woman accused of being a neo-Nazi terrorist claimed she only entered a Miss Hitler beauty pageant because she was pestered into it, a court has heard.

Alice Cutter said she was then left 'panicking' when the far-right contest featuring her photograph, wearing a face-mask, under the contestant name 'Buchenwald Princess' ended up making national newspapers.

Messages - Jews - 'just - Humour - Edginess

The 22-year-old also described messages she sent about killing Jews as 'just stupid dark humour' and 'distasteful edginess' made in private.

Other remarks in which she said 'Kill, kill, kill' while talking about gassing synagogues was just her 'talking ****' and she would never do anything illegal, she told Birmingham Crown Court.

Cutter - Trial - Member - Group - National

Cutter is on trial accused of being a member of banned terrorist group National Action, alongside her boyfriend Mark Jones and two other men.

The waitress, who was giving evidence for the first time on Wednesday, told jurors she 'really didn't think' she ever was a member of the organisation, which was banned in December 2016.

Cutter - Jurors - Two-page - Profile - Part

Cutter told jurors she had filled out her own two-page profile as part of the entry to the National Action-run Miss Hitler competition.

She described having a love of 'nature and animals', 'European architecture' and added the 'best gift' life had given her was 'cats'.

Cutter - Entry - Form - Reason - Right

Cutter also said on her entry form: 'The only reason I even decided to become active in the far right was National Action.'

Cutter, who told jurors she was an animal-lover and a vegan, was asked about an exchange with group member Alexander Deakin, in a chat about killing Jews.

Jurors - Deakin - Cutter - National - Action

Jurors heard Deakin, who Cutter said first introduced her to National Action, has since been convicted of being a regional organiser for the terrorist organisation, after the group was outlawed.

Describing her remarks, she said: 'It sounds sad but I was, I guess, just showing off to my own target audience, saying...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Satan's greatest desire is to convince the world he doesn't exist, and he has quite nearly succeeded.
Tagged: