Assistant principal made Texas student use a permanent marker to fill in his shaved hairstyle

Mail Online | 4/24/2019 | Lauren Fruen For Dailymail.com
HelloimMe (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/24/21/12673994-0-image-a-52_1556137569236.jpg

An assistant principal who made a Texas junior high student use a permanent marker to fill in a shaved hairstyle that violated school dress code has been placed on leave.

The unnamed teacher is said to have given the boy three options after he arrived at school with an 'M' shape shaved into his fade haircut.

Mom - Action - Color - Pen - Facebook

He was told he could either call his mom, receive a disciplinary action or color it in with the pen, according to a Facebook post.

Images then appear to show the Berry Miller Junior High student's head after he opted to fill the design in.

Angela - Washington - Understood - Boy - Mom

Angela Washington, understood to be the boy's mom, wrote in a post last week: 'Juelz got a haircut on Tuesday with a design.

'On Wednesday at school the Assistant Principal at Berry Miller Jr High in Pearland ISD told him he was out of dress code with his designs and decided to color my baby design with a PERMANENT MARKER!

Options - ISS - Head

'His only options was to go to ISS or get his head colored. They did not call to inform me at all.

'The first picture is the day of the incident. The last two pictures are yesterday. It's still in his head days later.'

Facebook - Post

The Facebook post has gone on...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!