Jennifer Garner steps out with freshly-washed locks after talking about her beauty regimen

Mail Online | 4/24/2019 | Dailymail.com Reporter
KHALED (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/24/20/12674580-0-image-a-63_1556132844524.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/04/24/6551292661666893448/1024x576_MP4_6551292661666893448.mp4

She says she doesn't like to blow out her hair.

And Jennifer Garner looked naturally gorgeous on Wednesday as she was spotted in her Brentwood, Los Angeles neighborhood.

Actress - Tresses - Outing - Coffee

The 47-year-old actress looked fresh-faced as she showed off slightly damp tresses on the outing where she carried a to-go coffee.

Jen wore some straight leg blue jeans and a slouchy black sweater and shaded her eyes with some tortoiseshell rimmed sunglasses.

Ran - Morning - People - Beautiful - Issue

The mother-of-three ran errands the morning her People 2019 Beautiful Issue was unveiled on Wednesday.

Dishing on her low-key beauty secrets in the magazine the Peppermint star revealed that she washes her hair almost daily because of her gym sessions but she prefers not to spend hours styling it.

'I - Hair - Problem

'I don't like to blow it out. I walk around with wet hair. but I just feel like "What's your problem with it? I've showered! What more do you want from me?"'

Jennifer also discussed how she deals with living in the public eye and revealed she avoids reading about herself on the Internet.

'Zero - Comments - Pictures - Articles

'Zero. Not only do I not read comments, I work very hard to not see the pictures, to not read articles or to know what's out there at all,' she said.

'And it's not that I don't care, it's that I care too much. Instagram is a different story because I don't get a lot of people being mean.'

Top - Negativity - Online - Jennifer - Life

On top of being fortunate enough to not face too much negativity online, Jennifer says that in real life fans are very kind to her when they recognize her on the street.

'They tell me I’m prettier in person than I am on screen,' she reveals.

Compliment

'You might as well see it for the compliment that they mean it to be. That happens, if I'm out and about, every...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tyranny has such cute names, like Democrat, Republican, Congress, Senate...