Fred Savage settles lawsuit with crew member on The Grinder who accused him of harassment 

Mail Online | 4/24/2019 | Caitlyn Becker For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/24/20/12674192-0-image-a-71_1556132477853.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2015/12/08/4902408655563372717/1024x576_4902408655563372717.mp4

An ongoing harassment lawsuit against actor Fred Savage has been settled outside of court and the suit has been dismissed, Page Six reported on Wednesday.

The 42-year-old star was accused by Youngjoo Hwang, a crew member on his short lived sitcom The Grinder, of battery, assault, harassment and discrimination in a complaint filed in 2018.

Case - Lawsuit - Hwang - Lawyer - Anahita

'The case has been resolved and we have dismissed the lawsuit,' Hwang's lawyer, Anahita Sedaghatfar told Page Six.

Adding: 'We are very pleased with the resolution.'

Tuesday - TMZ - Case - Prejudice - Settlement

On Tuesday, TMZ reported that the case had been dismissed with prejudice and that a settlement had likely been reached.

When a suit is dismissed with prejudice it means that it is done permanently and cannot be refiled at a later date.

Hwang - Wardrobe - Department - Fox - Grinder

Hwang worked in the wardrobe department on Fox's The Grinder where Savage ironically played an attorney.

Her original allegations stemmed from 2015 when she alleged that Savage subjected her to verbal attacks in front of colleagues.

Occasion - Fred - Times - Dandruff - Clothes

She additionally claimed that on one occasion, Fred 'violently struck' her three times as she was brushing dandruff off his clothes.

Hwang was reportedly not alone in feeling victimized and stated in court documents that Savage abused female crew members by shouting at them to stop following him around and once screamed, 'Don't f***ing look at me!'

Savage - 'It - Hate

As for her personally, she alleged that Savage once told her: 'It's so f**king annoying that I have to be nice to you when I f**king hate you!'

Hwang's lawyer told Page Six that she 'feels empowered' by the outcome.

Hope - Speaking

'My hope is that by her speaking...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!