Jennifer Garner Has a No-Fuss Approach to Beauty: 'I've Showered! Don't I Get a Gold Star?'

PEOPLE.com | 4/24/2019 | Staff
mel4 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2019/04/jg-1.jpg?crop=0px,0px,7048px,3700.2px&resize=1200,630

When Jennifer Garner first heard she was going to be on the cover of PEOPLE’s 2019 Beautiful Issue, she “kind of just said, ‘Wait, I’m sorry, what? Really?'”

As the gorgeous star, 47, tells PEOPLE in this week’s issue, “I was very surprised, and it took me a minute honestly to accept it.”

Carpet - Garner - Jeans - Sweater - Sneakers

While she can hold on her own on a red carpet, Garner insists she is much more comfortable in her “uniform” of jeans, a sweater and sneakers.

“Every time I’m leaving town, I take all the clothes I never wear because you look through your closet and you think, ‘I love this. Why don’t I wear this? It’s such a pretty dress,'” she says. “But in reality, when I get there, I look for jeans and my sneakers. And I don’t know why I try to pretend like I’m suddenly going to be Dress Girl, because I’m not unless I’m put in it.”

Episode - Beautiful - Issue - Cover - Story

Watch the full episode of The Beautiful Issue Cover Story: Jennifer Garner streaming now on PeopleTV.com,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: PEOPLE.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Keep the change!