'Crazy' youths brawl brawl breaks on Barry Island terrifying families

Mail Online | 4/24/2019 | Alisha Buaya For Mailonline
AnnieFoxx (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/24/09/12650604-0-image-a-15_1556094658361.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/04/24/7608865435608529737/1024x576_MP4_7608865435608529737.mp4

Families have been left terrified after a brawl broke out between a group of 'crazy' youths on the seaside resort of Barry Island, South Wales.

Footage from the incident show the teenagers throwing punches and hurling chairs on the Easter Monday holiday.

Onlookers - Teens - Parking - Lot - Background

Onlookers appear stunned as the teens chase each other around in the parking lot while in the background screams can be heard.

At one point a young man is seen using a placard to hit someone.

Witness - Incident - 'swarms - Youths - Incident

A witness, who filmed the incident and does not wish to be named, said 'swarms' of youths suddenly appeared and the incident left their children in tears. I just ran into the arcade with my children who were crying.'

They said: 'It sort of all erupted from nothing. It was all normal and fine, we were queueing up to get some doughnuts and ice cream and we started to hear some shouting.

Swarms - People - Section

'There was swarms of young people just pile into that middle section and they seemed to just appear.

'They were all fighting, jumping on each other and shouting. It all went off.'

People - Cars - Everyone

'Then they just went crazy and starting running around, onto people's cars and they were shouting at everyone.

They added that a number of nearby workers came out to try and calm the situation down.

South - Wales - Police - Incident - 'this

South Wales Police said they are investigating the incident and warned 'this kind of behaviour will not be tolerated'.

After the incident the witness, who travelled to the resort with their children to enjoy the Easter Holiday weekend, said some of the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!