Meghan McCain scolds Whoopi Goldberg on The View over voting rights for Boston Marathon bomber

Mail Online | 4/23/2019 | Ariel Zilber For Dailymail.com
urbanagirl3 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/24/05/12644942-0-image-a-24_1556081855110.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/04/24/6698449792391333460/1024x576_MP4_6698449792391333460.mp4

Whoopi Goldberg and Meghan McCain got into a shouting match on Tuesday’s episode of The View over Senator Bernie Sanders’ support for giving voting rights to the Boston Marathon bomber.

‘Does anyone think a terrorist should have a right to vote?!’ McCain said during the segment discussing the presidential candidate’s comment.

McCain - Brother - Service

McCain mentioned her brother’s military service.

‘I was upset about it because… if Democrats want to drag everybody this far left, this is why people like me are so upset and so disenfranchised with how extreme this is,’ McCain said.

View - Co-hosts - Goldberg - McCain - Joy

The View co-hosts, including Goldberg, McCain, and Joy Behar, continued going back and forth on the issue.

At one point, McCain spoke of one of her brothers who enlisted in the military.

Bernie - Sanders - Clip - Morning - McCain

‘I'm trying to tell you, what Bernie Sanders said is going to be turned into a clip that will be - it upset me this morning,’ McCain said.

‘Then I’m against it,’ McCain said.

Goldberg - Terrorism

She then accused Goldberg of laughing about terrorism.

‘Maybe you think terrorism is funny, I do not,’ McCain said.

Goldberg - Segment - Break - Co-host

Goldberg, who appeared to be laughing because she was unable to interrupt the segment for a commercial break,’ shot back at her co-host.

‘Don’t do that, Meghan,’ Goldberg said.

Sanders - Senator - Vermont - Nomination - President

Sanders, the senator from Vermont who is running for the Democratic nomination for president, told a CNN town hall on Monday that he would support restoring voting rights to incarcerated felons.

The senator was then asked if criminals...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
You can never use the word unexpected when it comes to abuse of power by the government.