Serena Williams Opens Up About Helping Plan Meghan Markle’s Baby Shower: ‘I’m A Perfectionist’

ET Canada | 4/23/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://shawetcanada.files.wordpress.com/2019/02/2019-02-01t001729z_67648357_rc19d0056950_rtrmadp_3_football-nfl-superbowl-serena-1.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=720&h=480&crop=1

When Serena Williams hosts a baby shower, it is THE baby shower!

The 23-time tennis champ recently sat down for an interview with Business of Fashion where she opened up about putting together her friend Meghan Markle‘s shower to celebrate the arrival of her first child with Prince Harry, who should be arriving “any day” now.

Something - Lot - Effort - Perfectionist - Make

“Planning something like that takes a lot of effort. I’m a perfectionist, so I’m like, ‘Let’s make it perfect,'” she relayed to the publication. “It’s been a lot the last few days.”

But that wasn’t the only thing she was dealing with that week in February. It just so happens that she was also slated to introduce Best Picture nominee A Star Is Born at the 2019 Academy Awards.

Royal - Insider - Athlete - Party - Hitch

Nonetheless, according to our royal insider, the 37-year-old pro athlete’s party went off without a hitch! The gathering at The Mark Hotel in New York was attended by close friends of Meghan’s like Amal Clooney, Gayle King and Abigail Spencer. She also had some help from Meghan’s pal Genevieve Hillis and the Duchess’ wedding planner Jennifer Zabinski, who reportedly coordinated the event.

Gifts were placed in a decorated crib as they entered the bash and guests enjoyed...
(Excerpt) Read more at: ET Canada
Wake Up To Breaking News!