Vanessa Hudgens credits Zac Efron for keeping her 'grounded' during High School Musical

Mail Online | 4/23/2019 | Tracy Wright For Dailymail.com
lukealukea (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/23/18/12625304-0-image-a-67_1556040110880.jpg

They rose to fame as stars of a hit Disney franchise.

And Vanessa Hudgens admitted that dating Zac Efron during the rise of High School Musical kept her 'grounded' as they catapulted into the spotlight together.

Actress - Hollywood - Reporter - Awards - Chatter

The 30-year-old actress told The Hollywood Reporter's Awards Chatter podcast that her five-year relationship with her co-star started off 'really organically' and helped her feel more comfortable with her success.

'I could not have been more grateful to have that relationship at the time,' she said of her five-year romance with Efron, which began in 2005.

Gabriella - Montez - Zac - Role - Jock

She portrayed shy new-girl Gabriella Montez while Zac took on the role of popular jock Troy Bolton in the Disney flicks.

What initially began as a role in a small television movie later turned into a cult classic film with a series of sequels.

'It - Phenomenon - Eyes - Thing - Relationship

'It was this massive phenomenon and [all] eyes were on me,' she said. 'And it's just a really weird foreign thing to go through, and by being in a relationship, it kind of kept me stabilized and grounded, and I had someone to lean on who was going through it as well.'

Vanessa said that the pair had chemistry from the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!