The ‘Gotham’ Series Finale Trailer is Absolutely Batsh*t

/Film | 4/23/2019 | Hoai-Tran Bui
Click For Photo: https://d13ezvd6yrslxm.cloudfront.net/wp/wp-content/images/gotham-e1556028970954.jpg

After five long, wacky years, Gotham is ending. And with its bombastic upcoming series finale, we will see the beginning of Batman and the end of the weird, wild madness that is the Jim Gordon-centric Fox series.

A show that was meant to be a serious, crime procedural take on the Caped Crusader, Gotham ended up becoming the most ludicrous of all the Batman screen adaptations, and that’s saying something when you have Adam West fighting sharks with…bat shark repellant. But there’s something admirable about Gotham and how it stuck to its guns and gave up all pretense of being a serious show. And now it will all pay off in the series finale, which shows us how Batman finally begins. Watch the Gotham series finale trailer below.

Question - Trailer - **** - Question - Jim

I know the question you’re all asking after watching that trailer: What the **** is going on? And I know your second question: Where is Jim Gordon’s mustache? Seriously, I thought the whole point of showing a Jim Gordon origin story (played by the still-hunky, not at all middle-aged Ben McKenzie) was to see the origins of his mustache. McKenzie even played into those expectations with a hilarious Halloween costume in 2014. But nope, here he is, clean-shaven. How dare you, Gotham.

Though this Gotham series finale trailer deprives us of the mustache, it at least leaves out little else. This entire trailer plays out...
(Excerpt) Read more at: /Film
Wake Up To Breaking News!
This space intentionally left blank