You Write the Letters and Then I Post Them

Blog & Mablog | 4/23/2019 | Douglas Wilson
shuadah (Posted by) Level 3

I believe that some afghans would make a room more comfortable, but for most people, Afghans, unless carefully chosen, would not.

Jane, I need to tell you I did it right the first time, but Microsoft gave me a red, squiggly line, and there were no other alternatives offered to me, and it was dark, and they were big, and so I don’t think that I should take all the blame. Only some of it.

Regards - Posts - SBC - SGM - Son-in-law

This is in regards to all of your recent posts interacting with the SBC and SGM: I am a son-in-law of one of the SGM pastors who has been slandered, maligned, and publicly lied about recently by Rachael Denhollander. I’ve watched my wife and her mother suffer emotionally from Denhollander’s slander, and watched my in-laws have to make some difficult financial decisions, as ministry opportunities have been rescinded. It is sad to watch this woman ravage families: harm wives, mothers, and daughters, while on her unregulated crusade. All of that to say: thank you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being a true friend, a brother in Christ, a faithful minister of the Gospel, and more interested in pleasing God than pleasing man. I don’t know if I will ever have the privilege of meeting you in this lifetime, but you have cared for my family. So again, thank you for having the courage to stand for the truth.

Noah, you are most welcome. And remember that God is in all of this, and He has His glory in view.

SGC - Member - Bit - Tone - Article

As a SGC member, I am a bit concerned about the tone of this article. The article addresses a very serious concern in a very serious time and it makes some great points. But, I do not believe that the tone of the article reflects the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Blog & Mablog
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: