Florida man in Easter bunny costume caught in viral brawl reveals who he is, why he hopped into action

Fox News | 4/23/2019 | Katherine Lam
lukealukea (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2019/04/Untitled-design.jpg

The Easter bunny was hoppin’ mad Sunday night and ended up in a three-person brawl in Florida.

A costumed stranger fighting for justice removed his mask Monday -- but it wasn't Bruce Wayne revealing he's Batman or Peter Parker confessing he's Spider-Man.

Person - Easter - Bunny - Outfit - Others

It turns out the person seen in an Easter bunny outfit brawling with two others this weekend in a viral video has a familiar identity: Florida man.

Antoine McDonald, still dressed in the holiday getup he purchased at Walmart, admitted to being the man behind the whiskers and wiggling nose during an interview Monday with FOX35 Orlando.

McDonald - Easter - Sunday - Cousin - Friend

McDonald said he was out Easter Sunday with his cousin and friend heading to a club in downtown Orlando -- and dressed from floppy ear to thumper in the rabbit attire -- when the group saw a man spit on a woman, who then retaliated by punching the expectorator.

“I see this lady and this guy going back and forth, and I’m just looking at it and walking," McDonald told FOX35 Orlando. "Then I see him spit on her, and she starts hitting him, so I walk over there, I try to help."

Point - Man - Woman

At that point, the man and woman started tussling.

"I try to break up the fight at first," McDonald said. "I felt...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Fox News
Wake Up To Breaking News!