Bob Saget says he loves Lori Loughlin 'very much' but won't comment on college admissions scandal

Mail Online | 4/22/2019 | Rachel Mcgrath;Justin Enriquez For Dailymail.com
Emzah92 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/23/00/12590808-0-image-a-7_1555976294565.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/04/09/3488315454760898443/1024x576_MP4_3488315454760898443.mp4

They've known each other since they were both cast in the TV sitcom Full House that premiered in 1987.

And despite Lori Loughlin now being caught up in the high-profile college admissions scandal, Bob Saget says he has nothing but love for her.

Love - Saget - People - Monday - Loughlin

'I love her very much,' Saget, 62, told People Monday when asked how he feels about Loughlin's situation. 'And that’s it.'

'It’s personal and that’s where I’m keeping it and there’s 30 years of love there. More than that. So that’s all I got,' he added.

Loughlin - Pressure - Case - Heat - Daughters

Loughlin, 54, is reportedly feeling pressure to plead guilty in the case so as to keep the heat off her two daughters.

People is reporting that a source close to Loughlin 'has every reason to believe' Olivia Jade, 19, and Isabella Rose, 20, could be the targets of prosecution.

'Lori - Anything - Daughters - Harm - Way

'Lori will not do anything to put her daughters in harm’s way,' an insider told the weekly publication.

'She is like a mama bear when it comes to the girls, and she will do whatever she has to do to protect them from prosecution, especially malicious prosecution. Her top priority in all of this is to protect her daughters.'

Actress - Designer - Husband - Mossimo - Giannulli

The actress and her designer husband Mossimo Giannulli, 66, have pleaded not guilty to charges of mail fraud and money laundering conspiracy.

They're now worried, according to People's source, that their daughters might be charged 'in an attempt to get them [Loughlin and Giannulli] to plead guilty.'

Years - Prison - Charge - Possibility - Daughters

As they face up to 20 years in prison for each charge with the possibility that their daughters can also be dragged into this, the source for People said: 'They feel that they’re in the middle of a squeeze play right now.'

While no students have been charged or arrested at this point in the investigation, court documents make it clear that...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!