Game Of Thrones star Daniel Portman reveals he has been sexually harassed

Mail Online | 4/22/2019 | Lily Waddell For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/22/18/12579808-0-image-a-4_1555952972531.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/04/22/7853403241267838830/1024x576_MP4_7853403241267838830.mp4

Game Of Thrones star Daniel Portman divulged 'crazed' viewers have grabbed his manhood in public because of his character Podrick Payne's famous brothel scene.

In season three, the squire becomes known for his unlikely sexual prowess after three prostitutes refused to take payment from Tyrion Lannister because Podrick was so gifted in the bedroom.

Actor - Target - Women - Repercussions - Casanova

The 27-year-old actor said he has since been the target of 'so many older, older women' while discussing the repercussions of being tarred with the Casanova label in an interview with Esquire.

He told the publication: 'I’ve been grabbed by so many… like the amount of like older, older women who are very...

Day - Age - People - Reality - Fiction

'In this day and age you’d think that people would be able to separate reality from fiction. I don't want to say it comes with the territory, but, you know, people are crazy about it. It's certainly not cool.'

However, the on-screen hero said he has grown to love the ambiguity of being branded a Casanova as fans really wonder whether it is true or not.

HBO - Star - Flurry - Admirers - Secrets

The HBO star told his flurry of admirers a 'magician never reveals his secrets', but admitted if he knew his life would be 'very different'.

He explained: 'I was 20 when that [brothel scene] happened, so it was kind of like a kid in a candy shop.

Actor - Sort - TV - Show - Casanova

'When you tell a 20-year-old actor, who’s sort of stumbled onto this big TV show, that all of a sudden you're meant to be Casanova, people all over the world wonder whether or not it's true. I would be lying if I said that that hadn't been fun.'

Daniel revealed his character had survived seven seasons because he brings something 'important' to the HBO show.

'It - Kind - Felt - Something - Writing

He said: 'It just kind of felt like there was something there, so they wanted to keep writing for me.

'That's a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!