Everything We Know About Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 6

TVGuide.com | 4/22/2019 | Lindsay MacDonald
kringkring (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://cimg.tvgcdn.net/i/r/2019/03/04/0ca1c695-0521-415a-b450-d86b12fb7f40/thumbnail/1300x867/8bfb805f967f050625b43b5456ace689/190304-clark-gregg-agents-of-shield.jpg

The never-ending hiatus between Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Seasons 5 and 6 has been enough to drive any fan mad, but no one can deny that Avengers: Infinity War made it totally necessary. Darn that Thanos snap and its derailment of everything we know and love!

S.H.I.E.L.D. will be returning with its sixth season this summer though, and it's already got a seventh season order on the books. Looks like we'll be getting plenty of superpowered storylines in the foreseeable future! While we wait for the upcoming sixth season to drop, we figured we'd pull together all the spoilers and info we've got about Season 6 to help you prepare for this new chapter. It's going to be a doozy, that's for sure.

May - Agents - SHIELD - Season - May

It will return in May. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 6 will premiere May 10 on ABC, and the season will consist of 13 episodes.

There will be a time jump. When Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. returns, we'll be picking back up one year later, but the loss of loved ones from the Season 5 finale will still be very real and deeply troubling for some characters.

Agents - SHIELD - Phil - Coulson - Appear

Will Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Phil Coulson Appear in Avengers: Endgame?

Coulson (Clark Gregg) is officially dead. Last season ended with Coulson and May (Ming Na Wen) gazing off into the literal and metaphorical sunset as they planned to live out Coulson's final days on Earth together. When the show picks back up, he will have officially died from the poison that was slowly killing him in Season 5, and the team will still be coping with their grief over his loss.

Clark - Gregg - Show - Coulson - Clark

Clark Gregg is still on the show. Though Coulson is gone, you'll still see Clark Gregg on your screens every week. Gregg teased that he'd be playing a new character in Season 6, and though he looks...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVGuide.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
If the Government could just stop...