TOWIE fans praise Olivia Attwood as Love Island star makes show debut

Mail Online | 4/21/2019 | Niomi Harris;Ellie Phillips For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/21/23/12552032-0-image-a-61_1555886543732.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/04/21/939352131129160105/1024x576_MP4_939352131129160105.mp4

TOWIE viewers have declared that Olivia Attwood is a 'breath of fresh air' and praised her very first appearance on the show.

The star, 27, who found overnight fame after appearing in Love Island in 2017, made her debut in the ITVBe reality show on Sunday night, where she joined as a friend of Chloe Sims, 36, who is currently embroiled in a fledgling on-off romance with Dan Edgar, 28.

Olivia - Words - Advice - Viewers - Talk

As Olivia dished out her words of advice to her pal, viewers were loving her direct talk and mused that she was such a great friend to Chloe.

Taking to Twitter, fans rushed to praise the blonde beauty, with one writing: 'I LOVE how honest @oliviajade_att is! #TOWIE.'

Oliviajade_att - Breath - Air - TOWIE

While another declared: '@oliviajade_att looks absolutely stunning, and such a breath of fresh air. She just tells it how it is #TOWIE.'

'Everyone should have a friend like @oliviajade_att to hype you up and make you realise who you are when men are being trash #towie,' tweeted a third watcher.

@ - Oliviajade_att - Please - Forever

A fourth declared: 'Love @oliviajade_att on #towie please stay forever.'

With another adding: 'Digging @oliviajade_att on @OnlyWayIsEssex ! Totally genuine & looking the bomb I want a pal like her #towie.'

Chloe - Blonde - Relationship - Footballer - Bradley

During her heart-to-heart with Chloe, the blonde - who is in an on-off relationship with footballer Bradley Dack, 25 - told her friend she had been in 'a really similar situation'.

She advised Chloe to follow her lead and 'remove' herself to cause her love interest to 'miss her straight away'.

Easter - Garden - Party - Olivia - Chloe

While at an Easter garden party, Olivia told Chloe: 'It feels so nice to be home, I can't tell you,' before the conversation quickly turned to Dan Edgar.

Explaining her woes to the TOWIE newbie, Chloe began: 'Dan's disappeared again. I feel like he's left me to deal with it myself.'

Olivia - Feel

Olivia mused: 'I feel like he's walked you...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!