For the King of All Comes in Triumph!!

www.barnhardt.biz | 4/21/2019 | Ann Barnhardt
moemajor (Posted by) Level 3

Look at the Angel. He just slays me with his eye contact. When you see this in person (it is in the Art Institute of Chicago), the effect is ten times stronger.

And now, as has become tradition, what has become quite possibly my single favorite piece of music ever, Bortniansky’s Cherubic Hymn Number Seven.

Thanks - Frank - Walker - Canon212 - Com

Apparently, thanks to Frank Walker over at Canon212.com, a good guy and indisputably the hardest worker (and pretty much without financial compensation) in the so-called “Trad Catholic Internet”, there is the misconception, thanks to an offhand remark I made in Episode #080 of the Barnhardt Podcast, that I want to be the queen of France. No, no. After consultation, I have settled my aspirations on being “Grand Duchess of Etruscany and Latium”. France already has a king – Louis XX, Louis Alphonse, Duke of Anjou. His Queen consort is a Venezuelan (how appropriate), Maria Margarita Vargas Santaella. The Dauphin is their son Louis.

Given that the Medici are extinct, and that all sane people agree that Rome should be administered, from a distance, by a Catholic with German blood,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.barnhardt.biz
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: