Mercedes ''MJ'' Javid Returns Home With Her Baby After Days in the ICU

E! Online | 4/20/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2019318/rs_600x600-190418143458-600-Mj-javid-mercedes-instagram-shahs-cc.41819.jpg?fit=around%7C600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

UPDATE: Mercedes "MJ" Javid has been discharged from the hospital three days after welcoming her son Shams Francis Feight on April 17 and spending the subsequent days in the ICU. E! News can exclusively report that MJ, her husband Tommy and their newborn were discharged from the hospital and have officially arrived home. The new mom is reportedly feeling much better and her new son has been doing well since his birth.

"Coming home from the hospital with a healthy baby boy is a dream come true. We are enjoying every single moment together," the Shahs of Sunset star told E! News exclusively. "Being a mom is an incredible experience so far, and Baby Shams is so precious."

Mend - Chapter - Life - Stroller - Outing

She continued, "I'm on the mend and ready to embark on this new chapter in life. We look forward to taking our first stroller outing and Tommy and I are in awe of what we have created together. A little spa & massage would be great, although for now, I cannot stand being away from baby for a second."

Mercedes "MJ" Javid is in...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!