Jenna Coleman is camera ready in burgundy dungarees as she leaves rehearsals

Mail Online | 4/20/2019 | Faith Ridler For Mailonline
max1max1 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/20/11/12507814-0-image-a-34_1555754881095.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/11/19/6724590415845867644/1024x576_MP4_6724590415845867644.mp4

She is currently starring as Queen Victoria in the ITV hit drama.

And Jenna Coleman looked every inch camera ready as she left rehearsals for All My Sons at the Old Vic Theatre in London on Friday ahead of next week's opening night.

Actress - Ann - Deever - Arthur - Miller

The actress, who stars as Ann Deever in the Arthur Miller play, cut an effortlessly chic figure in burgundy dungarees and a black turtleneck as she left the West End after a day of rehearsals.

The Doctor Who star, 32, completed her ensemble with a dark orange duster coat and wore a simple pair of white trainers.

Brunette - Locks - Ringlet - Curls - Reminiscent

And she left her brunette locks in ringlet curls - reminiscent of those her character will don in the 1947 tragedy.

The actress also carried a black quilted cross body bag as she hailed a taxi and made her way home.

Show - West - End - Wednesday - Story

The show, which opens on the West End on Wednesday, is based on a true story about a businessman who caused the deaths of 21 pilots when his firm sold faulty engines to the air force.

Jenna will star in the play alongside Sally Field and Bill Pullman, who play husband and wife Kate and Joe Keller, and Colin Morgan as their son Chris.

Performance - All - My - Sons - Place

The final performance of All My Sons will take place at the Old Vic Theatre on June 8.

Jenna's fashionable display comes after she insisted she and boyfriend Tom Hughes never take their characters...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Goverment, no matter how big, is always a big problem.