Kevin Clifton BREAKS his silence on Stacey Dooley romance as he praises presenter in gushing tribute

Mail Online | 4/19/2019 | Roxy Simons For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/19/23/12496270-0-image-a-5_1555711341162.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/12/08/6716927756323471612/1024x576_MP4_6716927756323471612.mp4

Kevin Clifton has broken his silence about his romance with Stacey Dooley, as he paid a gushing tribute to her during the opening night of his Burn The Floor show.

According to a report from The Mirror on Friday, the professional dancer, 36, addressed his relationship with the presenter, 32, while he was on stage.

Audience - Couple - Years - Upheaval - Life

Speaking to the audience, he said: 'In the last couple of years I've seen massive upheaval in my personal life and it hasn't always been easy.

'There have been a lot of things thrown at me. At times I've struggled. And the times I've struggled and I was in a bit of a rut I didn't know what to do.'

Publicity - Life - 'difficult - Strictly - Thanks

Adding that he isn't 'the best at dealing with' negative publicity about his personal life and finds it 'difficult', the Strictly pro said it was thanks to producers of his dancing tour that he could be brought back to a place where things 'felt right' again.

As he held the Glitterball trophy they won together, Kevin then went on to say of his new love: 'And thanks to Miss Stacey Dooley, I can finally say I'm the Strictly ­champion after six years of trying. It's a miracle.'

MailOnline - Representatives - Kevin - Stacey - Comment

MailOnline have contacted representatives of Kevin and Stacey for comment.

While he has been busy on tour, Stacey showed her support from a distance by liking his latest Instagram post from his tour.

Dancer - Performance - Sun - Stacey - Friends

The dancer's performance comes as it was reported by The Sun that Stacey has been urged by friends to steer clear of him in order to protect her career.

A source told the publication: 'Stacey has plenty of work on at the moment and her agents don’t want that to be effected in the wake of the scandal.

Stories - Image

'They’ve quietly suggested that the recent stories could be bad for her image and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Trump - Just saying what the rest won't