Wendy Williams scrubs estranged husband's name from credits of show and says she's a 'single woman' 

Mail Online | 4/19/2019 | Caitlyn Becker For Dailymail.com
Mireille (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/19/21/12492422-0-image-a-138_1555704184930.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/03/25/3700572094870501610/1024x576_MP4_3700572094870501610.mp4

Wendy Williams, 54, is continuing to disentangle her relationship from her estranged husband.

Just a day following The Wendy Williams Show's confirmation that her soon-to-be ex was let go as the executive producer, his name was removed from the end credits as of Friday's episode.

Hosts - Name - Executive - Producer - Banner

Only the eponymous hosts name remains under the executive producer banner and still reads as her hyphenated married name 'Wendy Williams-Hunter.'

Also on Friday, Wendy referred to herself in passing as single.

Hot - Topics - Segment - Wendy - Audience

During her popular Hot Topics segment Wendy was chatting to her audience about actor Jason Momoa's new clean shaven look when she slipped in her single status.

'I don't know whether this was a paid thing that he was doing or whether he's just that kind of guy but he was trying to get your attention,' she said to the crowd. I'll be damned, it got mine. It did,'

'I - Break - Woman - Jason - Momoa

She continued: 'I must say my break down, just observing him as a single woman, I have to tell you that the newly-shaved Jason Momoa just looks like another hot guy in the streets.'

The subtle nod to her marriage woes comes just a week after Wendy filed for divorce from Kevin after 22 years.

Segment - Wendy - Cents - Marriage - Housewives

Also in the segment, Wendy put in her two cents regarding the crumbling marriage of Real Housewives of New Jersey stars Teresa and Joe Giudice as he faces deportation back to Italy.

The iconic host's current personal issues seemed to inform her advice for the reality star.

Teresa - Home - Point - 'I - House

'If I were Teresa, I wouldn't even want him home at this point,' she said. 'I would not have him living in my house.'

Perhaps more telling, Wendy added: 'I am all about a family staying together. But families don't stay together because of the kids. In fact, sometimes it's worse for the kids.'

Source - Us - Weekly

A source told Us Weekly...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
There's no problem on the inside of a kid that the outside of a dog can't cure.