Emmerdale: Priya Sharma furiously tells Aiesha Richards to 'go home' after character's axe

Mail Online | 4/19/2019 | Laura Fox For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/19/08/12467450-0-image-a-18_1555659264262.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/04/19/8848598356414906671/1024x576_MP4_8848598356414906671.mp4

Emmerdale's Aiesha Richards was furiously told to 'go back to London' by Priya Sharma in Thursday's night show, in an ironic exchange since actress Shila Iqbal has been axed from the soap.

In an explosive rant, Priya lashed out at Aiesha for trying to steal her friends after swanning into the village from her lavish London PR job.

Shila - Emmerdale - Tweets - Star - Racist

It comes after Shila was axed from Emmerdale, as 2013 tweets from the star resurfaced, featuring racist and homophobic language.

During the exchange, it was clear tensions were rising between Priya and Aiesha, as they enjoyed a drink with Leyla and Tracy in the Woolpack.

Priya - Aiesha - Bragging - Girls - Party

Priya grew more and more irritated by Aiesha's bragging, as she spoke about getting the girls on an exclusive party guest-list.

But it was the final straw for Priya when Aiesha praised Tracy's new business idea, and she screamed: 'Will you just stop it. I'm sorry but she's blowing smoke. Can't you tell? She'll say anything. And now she's trying to steal my friends.

Bragging - Taking - Way - Dad - Birthday

'Surely it not just me this finding this unbearable. The showing off, the bragging, the taking over. You should have seen the way she took over my dad's birthday.

'I am sorry that we're so boring and provincial here but some of us have responsibilities like children and jobs and we cant all be Insta-ready 24/7.

London

'If London was so exciting for you then why don't you just go back!'

Aiesha was stunned into speechlessness by the exchange, while Leyla awkwardly sat alongside her sipping tea.

Show - Priya - Aiesha - Hatchet

Later in the show, Priya and Aiesha did managed to bury the hatchet, after she admitted to being jealous of her...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It's a fight to the death, which you will eventually lose...