Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, and Leonardo DiCaprio lead A-list cast in Lil Dicky's Earth video

Mail Online | 4/19/2019 | Christopher Friedmann For Dailymail.com
aniki (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/19/07/12464602-0-image-a-151_1555654844047.jpg

Lil Dicky released the highly anticipated music video for his song Earth on Thursday evening.

And it is jam-packed with some of the biggest stars on the planet, all singing in an attempt to promote environmental awareness.

Justin - Bieber - Ariana - Grande - Leonardo

Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, and Leonardo DiCaprio are among the celebrities who lead their voices to animated living organisms.

The music video opens in Los Angeles to climate related disasters like wildfires on a 100-plus degree day.

Group - Children - Front - Lil - Dicky

A group of children knock over a trashcan in front of Lil Dicky after trying to throw one of their gang inside it.

'Pick it up dork,' says the blonde-headed leader before they recognize the 31-year-old rapper and disrespect him.

Child - Everyone - Departs - Book - Bird

One child remains after everyone departs and picks up a magical book that lets out a bird.

He opens the tome to reveal a verdant animated earth inside it.

Dicky - Character - Grasses - World - Song

An animated, barely clothed Dicky is the first character to appear in the lush grasses of the new world, and the song finally begins.

The song's well-intentioned chorus immediately kicks in, 'We love the earth it is our planet/ We love the earth it is our home.'

Justin - Bieber - Sings - Baboon/ - Man

Then Justin Bieber sings, 'Hi, I'm a baboon/ I'm like a man just less advanced and my **** is huge.'

Ariana is the next to appear as a Zebra, standing in the middle of the Serengeti.

Appearance - Halsey - Lion - Cub - Members

Her appearance is short lived, however, as Halsey quickly appears as a lion cub and with two other members of her pride, chows down on the striped, hoofed creature.

From there it is a steady stream of animated animals with the voices of celebrities, starting with Zac Brown as a cow.

Brendon - Urie - Panic - Disco - Pig

Next Brendon Urie of Panic! at the Disco appears as a pig in a mud pile and explains, 'I'm a fat, f***ing pig.'

Hailee Steinfeld pops up as a mushroom and delivers, 'I'm a common...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Measuring his life out one teaspoon at a time.