Selma Blair gets helping hand from son Arthur, 7, as she uses cane to walk on outing in LA

Mail Online | 4/18/2019 | Rachel Mcgrath For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/19/06/12464426-0-image-a-47_1555650486972.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/03/03/6113356731812854116/1024x576_MP4_6113356731812854116.mp4

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwIKN-jH-Rw/

View this post on Instagram

Thank you universe list , partial: thank you to @jaime_king and @artfleurla for making sure I have the most lovely and original floral arrangement every week. This is a huge act of love to do for someone who is housebound, people. Major. Heartbreakingly touching. I hide in them and breathe. 2. I am trying to remember to breathe. I can’t believe people do this easily. I hold my breath accidentally for oodles of time. Always have. That is problematic. 3 . @aftermovie had an la premiere this evening. I have been unable to be in crowds easily lately and couldn’t go. Didn’t even realize it was tonight as that is how in a different zone I am, but I am so proud of you @gagebetterton and @annatodd and @josephinelangford and @hero_ft and the rest of you gorgeous ones. 4. Thank you to @thejenniferbeals for last minute attempt to get me there. Sometimes we get so much support , but if there is an option , home is apparently where a body in need needs to be. 5 thank you @busyphilipps for super yummy food tonight. And @sarahmgellar for figuring out this lifesaving #mealtrain for us. 6. My son is here. Love Very small list of crappy random. 1. My right eyelashes all fell out except 3 corner ones. Happened in end of August. Haven’t regrown! 2 just started falling out in left eye so there goes my profile posing. 🤯. I guess immune system figured it has bigger kid to spank. Or it’s a weird coincidence. Or meds. Im going to bed. With a lack of lashes but an abundance of love and beautiful flowers. #jaimeking #artfleurla #bloom #aftermovieapril12 💛 #itsallyellow

A post shared by Selma Blair (@selmablair) on

She has to use a cane to help her walk because of multiple sclerosis.

But on Thursday in LA, Selma Blair also got a helping hand from her seven-year-old son Arthur.

Actress - Pretty - Dress - Cardigan - Outing

The actress, 46, wore a pretty patterned maxi dress paired with a dark gray cardigan for her outing with her only child.

Blair was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in August last year and went public with the news in October.

Difficulty - Walking - Sign - Condition

Difficulty walking is the more obvious sign of her condition.

But Blair has shared other effects she is dealing with as a result of having the disease that affects the central nervous system and for which there is no cure.

Eye - Lashes - Memory - Loss - Condition

She's shared that her eye lashes are dropping out and that she is also suffering from memory loss, a common condition among MS sufferers who often face a number of cognitive changes.

The Cruel Intentions and Hellboy star will be honored next month for her 'bravery and strength' at the 26th Annual Race To Erase MS Gala.

Day - Blair - Snap - Instagram - Kiss

Earlier in the day, Blair had posted a sweet snap to Instagram of herself planting a kiss on Arthur's head as he lay beside her.

She wrote in the caption: 'There is nothing I won’t do. for time...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!