Shahs of Sunset star Mercedes Javid holds her newborn son after almost DYING during labor

Mail Online | 4/18/2019 | Terry Zeller For Dailymail.com;Kelby Vera For Dailymail.com
joyy (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/19/00/12457626-0-image-a-20_1555629272506.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/05/17/3437889685337780287/1024x576_MP4_3437889685337780287.mp4

Shahs Of Sunset star Mercedes 'MJ' Javid is out of the intensive care unit after experiencing serious 'complications' while giving birth.

The 46-year-old reality star was snapped holding her son Sham while resting in a wheelchair at Cedar Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles on Thursday.

Husband - Tommy - Feight - Photograph - Game

And her husband Tommy Feight posted the sweet photograph with a Game Of Thrones reference-laced caption: 'Daenerys of the House Javid, the First of Her Name, The Cerclaged, Queen of the Spray Tans, the Shahs and the First Men.'

Tommy continued the hilarious references: 'Queen of Beverly, Khaleesi of the Great Cedar Sinai, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regent of the Seven Shopping Centers, Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons.'

Day - Tommy - Harrowing - Situation - Instagram

Earlier in the day, Tommy opened up about their harrowing situation in an unedited Instagram video, calling the evening of his son Shams' birth 'the worst night of my life.'

'My wife had a ton of complications,' he said before revealing that MJ would have died if not for the 'lifesaving' interventions by doctors.

Ordeal - 'She - Surgery - Hours - Nothing

Detailing their ordeal, he continued: 'She was in surgery for like five hours. They didn't tell me nothing. But they're amazing at Cedars. They saved a life.'

MJ is still recovering from the traumatic experience.

'She - ICU - Baby - Today - Tommy

'She's still in ICU. She still hasn't held her baby yet. That should probably happen later today though,' Tommy said.

But luckily the couple's pride and joy is as healthy and happy as can be.

Tommy - 'He - Hand

Tommy continued: 'He, on the other hand, is looking great. He couldn't be happier.'

Demonstrating his ability to look on the bright side, Feight went on to make a bawdy joke about R. Kelly.

Fun - Therapy - Son - Treatment - Infants

He continued, then poking fun at the light therapy his son has been placed on. The treatment is often used on infants with jaundice.

'They have him in a tanning bed now with glasses on, no joke,'...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!