Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin's wife Louisa Linton shares a steamy picture from her upcoming film

Mail Online | 6/24/2017 | Emily Goodin U.s. Political Reporter
sally140353 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/19/04/12462646-0-image-a-37_1555644443696.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/11/16/899099363462198985/1024x576_MP4_899099363462198985.mp4

Louise Linton, the wife of Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin, has shared a steamy new still from her upcoming independent movie about a thief and a serial killer, which she stars in and directs.

Linton shared two new pictures to her Instagram page, featuring her on-screen girlfriend played by Shuya Chang, showing the pair locked in a series of racy embraces.

Film - Madness - Thief - 'Gossip - Girl

The film 'Me, You, Madness,' which she also wrote, is about a young thief, played by 'Gossip Girl' actor Ed Westwick, who discovers he is robbing the Malibu home of a serial killer.

'Thanks to my killer crew and cast, the movie is every bit the playful 80's homage I dreamed of when I wrote it,' Linton told DailyMail.com in a statement.

'It - Set - Pressure - Ed - Westwick

'It was a joyful set, even under pressure. Ed Westwick is a phenomenal actor, collaborator, friend and creative force who became my co-pilot on many creative aspects of the film,' she added.

Another photo from the film shows Westwick and Linton sitting next to each other on a sofa - him looking bruised and beaten up while she is glamorous in a long yellow dress, high heels and full hair and makeup.

Westwick - Directing - Debut

The second shows her consulting with Westwick in her directing debut.

The film is being made under her Stormchaser Films company and being shopped to distributors.

Linton - Sundance - Film - Festival - January

Linton was spotted at the Sundance Film Festival in January drumming up business for her new production company....
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!