Bride says niece isn't welcome at wedding if she is dressed in superhero costume

Mail Online | 4/18/2019 | Emilia Mazza For Daily Mail Australia
Refel_4309Refel_4309 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/19/01/12459952-0-image-a-105_1555633834769.jpg

A bride-to-be has sparked a heated debate online after saying her niece isn't welcome at her wedding if she chooses to go dressed in a 'superhero costume'.

A screenshot of the bride's message was posted to a wedding shaming Facebook group, along with the message which asked 'How did someone think this was okay?'.

Poster - Bride - Message - 'Was - Today

The anonymous poster also revealed the bride's message which said: 'Was at the soon-to-be-in-laws today and they chose this dress for my fiancé's niece.

'I told them to keep shopping. Do people really not understand what to wear to weddings?'.

Dress - Question - Satin - Creation - Gold

The dress in question is a red and blue satin creation which features a large gold star emblazoned across the front.

Smaller gold stars also feature on the skirt.

Bride - Stance - Niece - Choice - Attire

The bride's stance on her niece's choice of attire has divided many who saw the post, with some agreeing with her stance and others siding with the in-law saying the child should be allowed to wear what she wants.

'You have to be such...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!