After Mueller Report Drops, 'Big Bang Theory' Credits Filled With 'Words of Pessimism & Despair'

NewsBusters | 4/18/2019 | Staff
Coraav (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn.newsbusters.org/images/life_in_pieces_-_jungle_push_resort_anniversary_-_08_31_03_pm.jpg

With a redacted Mueller report being released today, it's not merely the talking heads who are reacting in a bizarre fashion, it's also Hollywood, too.

At the end of April 18's The Big Bang Theory episode, "The Inspiration Depravation," creator Chuck Lorre posted the following vanity card, which seems to react to Mueller's findings with "pessimism and despair," complete with a dig at the end to "Make America Great Again!"

Vanity - Card

The vanity card reads:

For as long as I can remember, I believed that the trajectory of humankind arced toward improvement. Yes, we may have begun in ignorance and brute force, but I fervently believed we were slowly and inexorably evolving into creatures of greater intelligence and compassion.

I was wrong.

Now if you've been reading my vanity cards over the years, you know I rarely end them with words of pessimism and despair. So let me leave you with what I hope is an uplifting sentiment:

Person - Group - People - Town - State

While we all know that a person can go mad, so can a small group of people, or a town, or a state, or a nation, or a world. But the madness always begins with one, dark, deranged soul.

Make America Great Again!

Doubt - Lorre - Dark

No doubt Lorre fails to realize he is outing himself as "one, dark, deranged...
(Excerpt) Read more at: NewsBusters
Wake Up To Breaking News!