Jason Momoa fans are distraught as actor shaves off his famous beard

Mail Online | 4/18/2019 | Joanna Crawley For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/18/14/12433344-0-image-a-147_1555592748566.jpg

His rugged looks have helped earn him roles in Game of Thrones and the DC Comics franchise, as well as the hearts of millions of fans across the globe.

But Jason Momoa, 39, has left some of his loyal fanbase distraught by shaving off his long beard.

Act - Cause - Actor - Video - Middle

The drastic act was for a good cause, with the actor sharing a video of himself shaving in the middle of a plastic-filled desert to promote recycling.

Shared on his YouTube and social media pages the footage sees Jason taking out a razor in the middle of nowhere, before telling his friend that the 'last time I shaved was in 2012'.

Jason - Characters - GoT - Khal - Drogo

As he shaves Jason says 'bye' to his famous characters, including GoT's Khal Drogo and Aquaman's Arthur Curry.

He quickly gets to work on his facial hair while telling viewers the reason behind his major makeover, to 'make a positive change for the health of our planet'.

Awareness - Plastics - Planet - Aluminum

'Most importantly, I just wanna do this to bring awareness. Plastics are killing our planet,' he said before promoting an aluminum can drink...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!