Former Miss Texas shows off the most expensive items in her lavish wardrobe

Mail Online | 4/17/2019 | Shirley Donlon For Dailymail.com
applecan (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/16/22/12360964-0-image-a-34_1555448625618.jpg

Former Miss Texas has revealed the contents of her three-story wardrobe once again, despite being robbed by thieves after revealing the pricey contents of her closet just a few years ago.

Theresa Roemer, 57, of The Woodlands, Texas, walked through her infamous three-story closet - the biggest in America - in a video for Insider. The entrepreneur showed off her most expensive items, including jewelry, handbags and limited edition shoes.

Tour - Years - Theresa - Closet - Worth

The tour comes just five years after Theresa's closet was broken into and up for $1 million worth of expensive items including bags, jewelry and clothing were stolen from the house after the property was broken into.

The entrepreneur, who has written three books and has her own line of clothing, candles, and chocolate truffles, has a closet that spans 3,000 square feet.

House - Woodlands - Texas - Closet - Cost

Located in her house in The Woodlands, Texas, the closet cost Theresa a whopping $1 million to build, as she said revealed she based the design of the wardrobe around the look of high-end department store Neiman Marcus.

'I'm pretty spoiled really,' Theresa said, as she showed off her jewelry cabinet, which is located with her bags on the first floor of the wardrobe.

Contents - Cabinet - Karat - Tanzanite - Chanel

The contents of the cabinet include an 80 karat tanzanite ring worth $80,000, a $25,000 Chanel diamond watch and a Rolex watch with a blue dial, that costs $7,000.

Back in August 2014, Theresa's home was burgled when she and her husband Lamar were out for dinner.

Stole - Worth - Items - Closet - Socialite

A robber stole approximately $1 million worth of items from the luxurious closet after the socialite first opened up her wardrobe to show the public during a segment on Good Morning America in July 2014.

After the robbery, Theresa said: 'They took everything. They took all my jewelry, all my watch collections, my husband's watch collections, my Birkin collection.

'They

'They...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!