Woman reveals scathing message she received from a man she went on one date with six months ago

Mail Online | 4/17/2019 | Chloe Morgan For Mailonline
Zorra (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/17/08/12377066-0-image-a-32_1555487958943.jpg

A woman has revealed the scathing message she received from a guy she went on a date with six months ago.

Amy Bottrill, from London, who received the text out of the blue, explained: 'I regret to inform you that I have just been roasted to within an inch of my life by this man who bought me one meal in October 2018 and has apparently been seething ever since.'

Post - Man - 'Do - Someone - Date

In the post which has since gone viral, the man asked: 'Do you know how disrespectful it is to have someone take you out on a date, pay for everything, drop you home, then to never call or text that person back.'

Shocked at the hostility of the message, she questioned whether he'd really been holding a grudge for six months, to which he replied: 'Nope. Life is too short for grudges darling. However, don’t let that stop any reconciling you may have been considering.'

Audacity - Text - Life - Grudges - Dude

And it seems she wasn't the only one surprised at the audacity of the text. "Life's too short to hold grudges", says the dude who has definitely been angry about it,' one commented, while another said: '1,000,000% confirmation you did the right thing at the end of that date.'

The story then took an interesting turn as after asking how she was, the man in question attempted to pursue her once again.

Dust - Number - Lot - Way - Effort

'Babe blow the dust off my number and be nice to me,' he wrote. 'It took a lot for me to reach out to you after the way you behaved so you should be making much more of an effort right now.'

Despite reiterating that she still wasn't interested, he proceeded to ask why, to which she explained bluntly:

Date

'Because we had one fairly awkward date and you didn’t seem to fancy me or want to see...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Is it real news?? or MSM news??