Instagram Fame, a Return to TV and a Thriving Romance: Inside Jennifer Garner's Whole New World

E! Online | 4/17/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/20181113/rs_600x600-181213105654-600x600-jennifer-garner-gj-12-13-18.jpg?fit=around%7C600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

Garner would much rather use her page to promote everything else going on in her life, like her days on her uncle's Locust Grove, Okla. farm that she purchased to grow the blueberries, kale and persimmons blended into each Once Upon a Farm package. "If I had had any idea how happy it would make my mom to be part of bringing this little farm back to life, I would have done it ten times over," she said on CBS This Morning. (The company was recently WIC-approved in Florida and her home state of West Virginia, a milestone Garner lauded as "a huge step and something that makes me very happy and proud.")

There's also her work as an ambassador...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It is time to put away the our toys and propaganda we've been taught as children and think for ourselves.