Bride urged to burn her wedding dress with exposed middle as only Elle Macpherson could pull it off

Mail Online | 4/16/2019 | Billie Schwab Dunn For Daily Mail Australia
DanRules394 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/17/01/12367438-0-image-a-18_1555461793203.jpg

A bride-to-be's wedding dress has been slammed online after people called it an 'absolute nightmare'.

The woman was looking for advice on whether she should put in an inlay or leave the middle section of the dress sheer.

Post - Wedding - Group - 'trainwreck

Her post was then shared in a popular wedding shaming group where it was quickly labelled as a 'trainwreck'.

'The only redeeming factor to me is the neckline but it looks like someone cut up six different dresses and stuck them together,' one person said.

People - Dress - Body - Type - Supermodel

People were quick to say the dress didn't suit her body type and that it should be left to a supermodel.

'This would only ever be flattering on someone six foot tall with the body of Elle Macpherson,' one group member said.

'You - Dresses - Gamble

'You have to be extremely thin and tall for those dresses to work and even then it's a gamble,' another said.

Some commenters said they didn't think the dress was flattering for anybody, even if they were a highly-sought-after model.

Feel - Jessica - Rabbit - Cartoon - Character

'I feel like Jessica Rabbit, a cartoon character, is the only one who could wear this oddly cut dress,' one woman said.

'Like... this wouldn't even go well on Barbie's figure.'

Group - Members

Many group members said the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!