Kim Kardashian practices her legal terms for 'torts test tomorrow' as she studies to become a lawyer

Mail Online | 4/16/2019 | Tracy Wright For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/16/15/12347598-0-image-a-12_1555425387292.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/06/08/6913485037497305930/1024x576_MP4_6913485037497305930.mp4

Practice certainly makes perfect.

And Kim Kardashian shared to her Instagram account on Monday night that she was brushing up on her legal terminology ahead of a 'torts test tomorrow.'

Reality - Television - Star - Handwriting - Notes

The 38-year-old reality television star showed off her impeccable handwriting in lengthy notes and flashcards ahead of an exam as Kim recently revealed that she's studying to become a lawyer.

She held onto a card that said 'negligence' with pages of notes revealing legal jargon and various circumstances surrounding a vocabulary word.

Kim - Claims - Thanks - Money - Privilege

Kim recently hit back at claims she is only able to study thanks to her money and privilege and took to social media to explain in detail how she is sacrificing time with her three children to make it happen.

In an Instagram post on Monday, she registered with the California State Bar and will spend the next four years studying with two mentors and completing exams every month.

Comments - People - Privilege - Money - Case

'I've seen some comments from people who are saying it's my privilege or my money that got me here, but that's not the case. One person actually said I should "stay in my lane."

'I want people to understand that there is nothing that should limit your pursuit of your dreams, and the accomplishment of new goals. You can create your own lanes, just as I am.

State - Bar - Everyone - Route - State

She added, 'The state bar doesn’t care who you are. Everyone can take this route if you live in a state where this is allowed. It’s true I did not finish college.

Kim went on to reveal that she needed 60 credits to 'read the law' in an 'in office law school being apprenticed by lawyers' and she had 75.

Anyone - Way - Weekends - Kids

'For anyone assuming this is the easy way out, it’s not. My weekends are spent away from my kids while I read and study. I work...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tyranny has such cute names, like Democrat, Republican, Congress, Senate...