Camila Cabello, Anne Hathaway and More Stars React to Notre Dame Fire

E! Online | 4/15/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2019315/rs_600x600-190415145438-600x600-notredamefire-gj-4-15-19.jpg?fit=around%7C600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

View this post on Instagram

I’m on a plane right now, feeling such an extraordinarily extreme sense of sadness. This photo was from the first time I visited Notre Dame as an adult. I hesitated to even post this photo since I look like an asshole IG influencer, but I have had a deep love for Paris, and Notre Dame is the heart of this city. Every time I’ve walked inside, I’ve felt like I was a part of history and my heart is fully breaking knowing that this monumental cathedral is being torn apart. We are so lucky to be able to preserve history whether it be art, architecture etc. Appreciate history when you have the chance, you never know what can happen. I want to ramble more, but I’m going to stop myself. #notredame

A post shared by Stassi Schroeder (@stassischroeder) on

Heartbroken.

A post shared by Leslie Mann (@lesliemann) on

💔

A post shared by Ashley Benson (@ashleybenson) on

The world is in shock after the loss of the Notre Dame Cathedral.

Earlier today, a massive fire destroyed most of the iconic Parisian church that has been a popular destination for tourists and residents in Paris, France for decades. According to NBC News, at least 400 firefighters were on the scene and desperately tried to douse the flames that forever changed one of France's most treasured sites.

News

The news has been...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!