See John Travolta’s Ode to Late Son Jett 10 Years After His Tragic Death

Rare | 4/15/2019 | Silke Jasso
normanorma (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://coxrare.files.wordpress.com/2019/04/rare-14-2.jpg?w=1200&h=627&crop=1

View this post on Instagram

Happy Birthday Jetty, my sweet love ♥️💕

A post shared by Kelly Preston (@therealkellypreston) on

A decade after his death, 65-year-old John Travolta shared a sweet message for his son, Jett, who passed away at the age of 16 in 2009. Travolta posted a picture on Instagram of a portrait of his son made by a fan, with the caption, “A painting a fan made of my son Jett! Happy birthday my son I love you!”

John and wife Kelly Preston welcomed their son on April 13, 1992. Jett, who would have been 27-year-old, passed away during a family vacation in the Bahamas after experiencing a seizure. The teen accidentally hit his head on a bathtub and was declared dead at the Rand Memorial Hospital. The family later shared that Jett had autism, which is what most likely caused the seizure, in hopes of educating others about autism awareness. In 2003, Preston revealed that her son had Kawasaki Syndrome, which is a condition associated with inflammation of the arteries, and was diagnosed when he was 2-years-old.

Interview - Son - Death - Travolta - Incident

During an interview after his son’s death, Travolta called the incident one of “the worst thing” that has happened in his life. Travolta, along with his wife, stated that what saved the family was the church of Scientology, which helped them deal with the loss. After Jett’s death, the family received heavy criticism from the public, several stating that the teenager’s death could have been avoided by anti-seizure medication that could have controlled the attacks....
(Excerpt) Read more at: Rare
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Homeschool or State Thought Police School, you choose.