WISCONSIN AD BARRY ALVAREZ SAYS COLLEGE FOOTBALL PLAYOFF WILL EXPAND, CRITERIA ISN’T CURRENTLY BEING FOLLOWED

The Daily Caller | 4/15/2019 | Staff
darktm22darktm22 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Barry_Alvarez-e1555334639131.jpg

Wisconsin Athletic Director Barry Alvarez believes playoff expansion is going to happen.

Right now, the college football playoff has four teams chosen by a committee made up of people from all over the country. However, the Big Ten has been left out two years in a row, and that has had lots of people calling for expansion.

Athletic - Alvarez - Committee - Fans - Part

The Athletic recorded Alvarez, who used to serve on the committee, telling fans the following in part Saturday according to CollegeFootballTalk:

I don’t think that we have followed the criteria set by the commissioners in naming those four teams. There’s a way you can go to eight teams very easily, starting a week early with a bye with the top four seeds. You can go to eight teams easily. There are eight teams that really could have a chance to win. So I think that it will expand. I just don’t know when.

Alvarez

I couldn’t agree more with Alvarez...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It's a fight to the death, which you will eventually lose...