YouTube prankster horrifies viewers after kissing his SISTER on camera

Mail Online | 4/15/2019 | Charlie Lankston For Dailymail.com
chrismpotts (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/15/15/12299412-0-image-a-154_1555337335245.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/04/15/1308876032590103279/1024x576_MP4_1308876032590103279.mp4

A YouTube prankster has shocked his fans after passionately kissing his sister for a video posted to his channel, before speaking out to slam viewers who claimed the stunt was a hoax.

Chris Monroe, who is based in the US and known online as PrankInvasion, stunned subscribers when he posted a video entitled 'Kissing my actual sister prank!' on March 22.

Clip - Star - Camera - Fans - '

In the clip, the online star can be seen telling the camera that he knows he 'owes' his fans 'something big', before revealing that he was planning to kiss his sister in what has proved to be one of his most controversial stunts yet.

The video, which has racked up more than 5.3 million views in three weeks, has sent shock waves through his fan base, with viewers blasting the prank for a variety of reasons; some have slammed the stunt as fake, while others have criticized Chris for putting his sister in such an uncomfortable position for the sake of YouTube views.

Owe - Video - Sister - Prankster - Camera

'I owe you guys a crazy video, and in this one, I'm going to try and kiss my sister,' the sell-described prankster tells the camera at the start of the five-minute clip, before explaining that he was planning to ask his sister to play 'a really quick game for a quick kiss'.

He then clarifies that the woman in question - Kaitlyn O'Connor - is in fact his half-sister, meaning they are not 'fully' related, however he confesses that he knows that doesn't stop the prank from being 'really weird'. The fact that Kaitlyn is his half-sister also means that they are still blood relatives, however they share only one parent instead of two.

Chris - Sister - Hour - Distance - House

Chris then proceeds to 'stalk' his sister for an hour, filming her from a distance as she walks around their house, before confronting her...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Sometimes I Wake Up Grumpy. Other Times I Let Her Sleep