Man, 26, who was fleeing police 'left his one-year-old daughter to die in a burning car'

Mail Online | 4/15/2019 | Valerie Edwards For Dailymail.com;Associated Press
bethtetleybethtetley (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/15/14/12296678-0-image-a-16_1555334214594.jpg

Authorities in South Carolina claim a man fleeing a traffic stop left his one-year-old daughter to die on the backseat of a burning car.

Imhotep Osiris Norman, 26, was arrested on Friday and charged with homicide by child abuse after the body of toddler Xena Rah'Lah Norman was found inside the vehicle.

South - Carolina - State - Highway - Patrol

The South Carolina State Highway Patrol claimed that troopers stopped him for speeding on Interstate 85.

Captain Kelley Hughes said the pursuing troopers noticed Norman's car was smoking and sparking.

Authorities - Bag - Car - Bag - Drugs

Authorities said a bag was thrown from the moving car and later recovered. The bag tested positive for illegal drugs.

Police said Norman's car burst into flames and he fled on foot while it rolled to a stop. Investigators then found Xena's body on the rear seats.

Norman

Norman was later arrested.

Following the little girl's death, her mother, Thaisha Young, started a GoFundMe page seeking donations for funeral expenses.

Time - Love - Life - MY - BABY

'I am going through a rough time, I have lost the love of my life MY BABY, MY HEART, MY FIRST...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!