Bride slams her bridesmaid online for wanting a long dress because it's 'wedding appropriate'

Mail Online | 4/14/2019 | Matilda Rudd For Daily Mail Australia
pixielilia (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/15/03/12277308-0-image-a-160_1555294484143.jpg

A bride who had decided on short dresses for her bridal party has lashed out at a 'snobby' bridesmaid who suggested longer dresses were 'more wedding appropriate'.

The bride shared photos of her ideal dress options and publicly accused her bridesmaid of being 'snobby' - before the bridesmaid hit back with her own side of the story in a wedding shaming Facebook page.

Bridesmaid - Dress - Options - Bride - Florida

'Can I shame my bridesmaid for dissing these dress options and being snobby about it?' The bride, from Florida, wrote.

'The wedding is at a state park in Florida early October, so pretty casual, and she wants everyone to wear long dresses because it's "more wedding appropriate" and "we're not going to BBQ".

Face - Group

'I'm not blurring her face because she's in this group.'

Moments later the bridesmaid hit back, sharing a text exchange between the pair to highlight her side of the story.

Friend - Bridesmaid - ****

'So I'm here to shame myself as my best friend's bridesmaid from ****,' she wrote.

'I've been on her case about what kind of dresses she wants us to wear for her wedding. She's told me she doesn't care as long as we're comfortable and within her colour scheme.

Wedding - Place - State - Park - Florida

'The wedding is taking place at a beautiful state park in central Florida in October. I'm from California so our Octobers are actual Falls and hers are humid and unforgiving.

'So...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
NY Times, a small niche paper for a small niche people in a really big internet
Tagged: