Woman who dropped SEVEN dress sizes reveals why she hates being called a 'skinny minny'

Mail Online | 4/14/2019 | Media Drum World
tiana_101 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/15/02/12276306-0-image-a-49_1555292016083.jpg

A jewellery shop manager from Adelaide who dropped nearly 64 kilograms and seven dress sizes has revealed why she hates being called 'skinny' as she believes no one would dare call her 'fatty' at her former weight.

Jessica Kirley, 31, said she had been overweight since she was just two years old, and took charge of her health in 2017 when she opted for a gastric sleeve surgery to minimise her increasing appetite.

'I - Lot - People - Minny - Jessica

'I had a lot of people start calling me "skinny minny" and I hated that,' Jessica said.

'No one would say "hey fatty" before, so why people thought it was okay to call me that after I lost weight really annoyed me.'

Jessica

When she was growing up, Jessica was always bigger, so she didn't know any different.

'We weren't fed nutritious and balanced meals growing up,' she said.

Meal - Bread - Rice - Pasta - Potato

'Almost every meal was served with bread, rice, pasta or mashed potato. No one else in my family was overweight so no one questioned the family's diet as a factor.'

She said at one point she found a baby book that her mother kept to write down her milestones.

Subjects - Foods - Foods - Chips - Cakes

'One of the subjects was "favourite foods" and I wrote that my favourite foods were chips, cakes and biscuits.

'I wasn't even out of nappies and that was the diet I was eating.'

Baby - Child - Teenager - Jessica - Weight

As she moved from being a baby to a child and then a teenager, Jessica said her weight problems slowly got worse.

She would wake up feeling exhausted and would drink 'up to four cups of coffee just to get through the day'.

Meals - Up - Fortune - Food - Day

Meals didn't fill the 31-year-old up, and she said 'it was costing me a fortune in food to get through a day'.

'I asked myself: How long can I keep living like this? I was only 29 and that's when I thought I didn't want...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Vote for gridlock, it's our only hope!