‘A WHAT?’: Hillary forced to repeat questions as Bill Clinton hard of hearing on speaking tour

The American Mirror | 4/14/2019 | Staff
chicana948 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://www.theamericanmirror.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Screen-Shot-2019-04-13-at-11.07.56-PM.png

Bill and Hillary Clinton were the quintessential elderly couple in the coffee shop trying to order the Early Bird special during their appearance in Detroit on Friday.

Bill had several instances where he couldn’t hear the question from moderator Ben Stiller, and asked him to repeat it. A couple times, Hillary jumped in, like the wife repeating what the waitress told them about the daily specials.

Pair - Series - Questions - Stiller - Bill

While throwing the pair a series of softball questions, Stiller asked Bill, “Do you have a photographic memory?”

“A what?” the 72-year-old Bill responded, before understanding him.

Answer - Anything - Memory - Audience

He wrapped up his answer by saying, “But I don’t have anything like a photographic memory, especially when I’m tired,” drawing laughs from the audience.

“I do remember your name,” he told the actor, “but it might fade before I’m done here,” before staring at the floor and scratching his neck.

Night - Bill - Water - Glass - Mug

Throughout the night, Bill drank from a water glass and a mug, his hand trembling as he reached for them. He would balance the glass on the arm of the chair to get a better grip. As the night...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The American Mirror
Wake Up To Breaking News!