Mar-a-Lago has suddenly become a hot tourist destination for members of China’s upper-crust

Mail Online | 2/25/2018 | Jose Lambiet In Palm Beach, Florida For Dailymail.com
Night987 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/12/14/12194644-0-image-a-23_1555076365914.jpg

The Chinese woman who was arrested at Mar-a-Lago after being caught with nine USB drives and a thumb drive with malware says she paid $20,000 to attend an event at the president's Palm Beach estate.

Her motives aside, she is not the only citizen of the People's Republic who has shelled out many yuan for the privilege of being at the Winter White House.

Number - Tourists - Ticket - Events - Mar-a-Lago

The number of Chinese tourists willing to pay anywhere from $13,000 to $20,000 a ticket to events at Mar-a-Lago - tickets that usually go for $1,000 a pop - has escalated to the point that the shindigs often look more like a Peking soiree than a charity ball at the president's enclave and private club.

Palm Beach party planner Lexye Aversa tells DailyMail.com: 'The presence of many Chinese is simply 'the new normal.'

Palm - Beach - Partygoers - DailyMail - Com

Frequent Palm Beach partygoers interviewed by DailyMail.com say they can pinpoint the date - February 25, 2018 - and the event - a fundraiser for a pro-Israel group named The Truth About Israel - that the swell of Chinese began infiltrating the events.

Sid Dinerstein, a former president of the Republican Party of Palm Beach County, was there and says when he walked into Mar-a-Lago for the party the Versailles-like Donald J. Trump Grand Ballroom felt different from the dozens of times he'd been there before.

People - Dinerstein - Player - Conservatives - Area

'There had to be more than 200 Chinese people there,' said Dinerstein, 72, a major player among conservatives in an area where President Donald Trump spends several weeks every winter.

'I was holding my $650-ticket for the event when I walked in, and I had to look at it again because I thought for a minute I was in the wrong place.'

Dinerstein - Place - Organizers - Dozens

And after Dinerstein assured himself he was indeed at the right place, he asked organizers about the dozens of well-dressed Asian...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Never under estimate the power of the people, especially when they are a stupid mass!